the Mind Path
Our mind is our greatest asset and our greatest enemy. From early on we are programmed how not to be experiencing what is happening NOW with a focus on the future, or even the past
…to success that will help reduce anger and aid your self-improvement transformation
- Don’t Take Anything Personally – Nothing others do is because of you. When you are immune to opinions and actions of others it becomes a place of empowerment. You’ll less like be the victim of poor self-esteem and self-judgment
- Always Do Your Best in Word & Action – Say only what you mean and do what you say. Use the power of your word in love and truth. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret
- Don’t Make Assumptions – How will others know what you expect or want unless you express it. Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want
- Judgment – for self, others and situations
- In the moment – There are no good or bad decisions – it’s simply another way…
- Doubt/fear – There is more to life than survival and comfort.
What is…, is
‘Blowing your mind’ is exactly what you want to aim for…
a demolition of what might have not supported you or was toxic.
- When we mentor or share time with you, we seek to find a new way of doing things. The old way is not “bad”, we just look for a better way while bringing your personal ways of manipulation to awareness without judgment. We strive to replace judgment with curiosity. Once curious, you head down the path of self-discovery and learn the skill of being a non-biased observer of your life